Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Update
  • Saturday Parties
  • Influential Blogger
  • Say Hello
  • UPDATE
  • Headline of the Day
  • Let's Twit
  • Voguelicious for PinkDot
  • Singaporean To Support The Elimination Of Prejudice
  • Fans Alert
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    6/05/2009
    Do you think Singaporeans dress badly

    I want to make it clear that I belong to the HAUTE family because everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway. Don't ask!I'm not here to talk about the latest designer threads. Neither am I here to discuss with you about bags nor accessories or such because I don’t really have much of an idea about such stuff.

    I hereby declare first! Hah! In order to prevent getting any sort of attack or getting flame at, I'm not a very good dresser myself because I don't have a very acute sense of colour, fashion and coordination (maybe I do but not good enough) but hey, I know a disaster when I see one and I hope you do too!

    Do you think Singaporeans dress badly?

    We think so too! The problem with Singaporeans is, we wear flip-flops almost every single day which I don't understand. Take a stroll over to our prestigious shopping district (that's Orchard to you!) and tell us how many are spotted with flip-flops. Many people wears it like it's our national foot wear. Some wears it like its part of a regular wardrobe. DISGUSTING!

    I went shopping looking like that! If I can, why can't Singaporeans????

    LEAVE SHAMEFUL FLIP-FLOPS ALONE?
    Leave both the "shameful" flops and hoochie heels at home you mean? It's not really an issue but hey, that annoying distinct flopping sound (as we walk) make from flip-flops are the ultimate summer shoe and they're meant to be worn to pools and the beach. They should stay where they belong! Which part of the pools and the beach we don't understand? Oh well. The use of this popular footwear is no longer restricted to walk on the beach alone. Many regard them to be both a fashionable (in what way I don't know!!) and comfortable alternative to either sneakers or shoes. Additionally, you can wear it while running errands or hangout with friends in a casual setting or wear it while running to the convenience store or something like that, they work! However, not for all day use of course. Keep in mind, I may not be a fashionista to you yet but I've enough common sense to realize it's not a pretty sight to see people walking with flip-flops to places like Orchard or even the Airport to start with! Flip-flops maybe cool, cheap and easy to throw in a suitcase.
    Unfortunately, it's upsetting to know that we have people who don't really seem to bother about how they look. I can’t stand these forms of foot wear by the way. If you want to wear them, by any means, but for the record, first impressions are everything and I'm sorry to say this but I think I should. There is one thing about summer that is so flagitious and detestable that I feel I must inform the whole world before it's too late. When I see people with flip-flops, first thing first, I will ask their fashion sense almost without hesitation. I immediately think of faeces. Oh my god, I already began to hear verbal F**K’s. It's just a sloppy, accessible and cheap way to dress. What happened to people caring about how they look? Is it just me who is really a fashion-conscious or is this the way how Singaporeans just dress themselves?
    Haute couture with boxers? Who would have thought?
    No matter how much attempt you put into your outfit or how much you paid for a light loose sleeveless summer dress, by any chance if you add flip-flops to the math, it don't look cute at all! It defeats the purpose of you trying so hard to make a cute outfit and that you should have just worn trousers intended for athletic purposes. Bwahahahahahah.

    I know not everything has to scream fashion. Yes, the term "fashion" is always discussable, just like all other things in the world. The point is, Singaporeans ought to dress up more often rather than going out with their sloppy and untidy look especially our local ladies! Everywhere you go you will see women walking and strolling around the streets in flip flops. Whatever happened to sexy high heels/stilettos? Where are all the sexy women?

    Oh well. =)


    Fashion tips for men and women from a guy who knows a bit about fashion.


    LESS IS MORE! You can look fabulous withot revealing too much. Look at me!

    DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE TRENDY. Explore the world of fashion! Try on different clothes (not just shirts.) Hairstyle do play a part too.
    STICK TO YOUR SIGNATURE LOOK. Wear something that's comfortable to you.

    FASHION IS ABOUT ATTITUDE AND BEING FIERCE. I look at fashion as a mean to express myself creatively.


    On a side note, has anyone go to the shops wearing only pyjamas? I did went to the shop with my boxers though. So how? I dumped away my pyjamas from my wardrobe and I'm left with boxers/hipsters! =(

    I sleep with only boxers most of the times! Without any shirt
    on of course. Heh. Man will always be a man. No pyjamas.

    Anyway, it's kinda like a widespread disease you know. We've seen moms, maids bringing their kids to school in pyjamas. Perfectly acceptable! We've seen people walking down Holland Village in nude, haven't we? Priceless! It really confuses us, the ladies, that we have plenty of time to apply makeup and cosmetics blah blah blah on our face. However, we just don't have enough time to shove a pair of jeans and a top on! Who would have thought? Humans are all lunatics of the world. We do all sorts of crazy things just to please ourselves.

    While mommies bring their child to school in pyjamas, I, for being
    the
    narcissistic one, go out to shop with my
    awesome pink laced boxers.
    The point is, there's nothing wrong wearing it to public! Hahaha. Yes, pyjamas are for sleeping, hence, they are not meant to be wore outside the house in any way. But hey, we're living a in a world where thick skin people do exist.

    Just a blazer, a boxer, a pair of boots and a hat. That's all! For that, you got high marks for being creative. That's fashion to you. =)

    I know it will get everyones attention and the the way people look at you. It's okay. Thick skin people really don't care girrrrrl as long you know you can work the outfit! Haha!

    FEROSH! FIERCE! VOGUE!


    -------------
    CHECK THIS OUT! MY ARTICLE IS ON THIS WEB


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 6/05/2009