Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Great Night!
  • Raya With The Bunch
  • About Me
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    8/10/2006
    Math Revision

    Woke up as early as 945am. Took my bathe and then head back to my room to get my Math notes. I wanted to study my Math, man. Look, I left with a few more weeks to O-Level. Damn. After failing my Math test which I sat for on last week Tuesday, I really thought that I am such a letdown. You see, everybody got a pass and looking at their joyful expression just really made me wanna puke. I am not jealous; never I will. I just got disgusted and they just made me even think that I am worthless. Alright, I revised those Math chapters from 1015am onwards till 340pm. I took a nap and woke up at 645pm. Just nice, dusk got nearer when I woke up. Did my Math revisions again. Whoah! It undeniably tiresome and I just detest it so much. It made me extra stress. Argh.
    Why do I study? Yeah, why eh? When Im supposed to live freely like a goddamn bird at the tender age of 17. When Im supposed to try every single assed up things that are do-able. Why shit why. Well. maybe Im just more self-conscious than any child at my age should be. Now let me tell you what kids at my age should be doing; smoking, clubbing, skipping school, having a goddamn relationship, acting rebellious and the foremost: not to study. Those are an all-time must-do. But I dont give a shit eventhough Im not in the crowd. What matters most is me. What would I be in the next 10 years. Well, I might not be a goddamn accountant, but hey at least, I wouldnt be a cleaner, thats already a vow. Come talk to me when you are already in the next chapter of your life, and we will see. So its just your luck to know me, you see. Im no fun to be with, and lets not get started on my fashions and appearance, we would just get to the same conclusion, Im not even one of you, that is.

    Now, eat those shits. And no shit, I aint asking for any of your comments. This my blog, I type what I want and when I want. Neither Im glad nor sad if you read or you dont actually.


    It's a pity you hate me.
    WRITE IN YOUR HATE REMARKS TO:
    ihatefauzirassull@gmail.com

    Labels: , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 8/10/2006