Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Racist Singaporean Blogger: Fragrance Prince
  • Spreading Negative Connotation
  • Prince Caspian, Anyone??
  • I'm Not That Naive
  • Singapore's Lindsay Lohan Ever
  • RE: Skinny Is Not The In Thing
  • Hypocrite
  • After Party
  • Nominate Fauzi Rassull
  • Mentioned At A Forum
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    5/22/2008
    Readership Fall (From Thousands To Hundreds)

    I hate netizens who stumble across my blog for the purpose of stumbling. I believe that all netizens are like that. They just come and go!

    Everyone knows that I love to blog. I love to blog not because I can curse and swear at you people, okay. It's not that. I treat it as a platform where I can share and speak my mind on what I think about the world and ecetera. It's more to giving my personal point of view if you were to ask. And adding swear words in a post will literally make it more believing and more interesting. So at least, it won't bore you throughout. Get what I meant, hunney?

    So anyway, I have always want people (where ever you are) to at least come to my blog and enjoy what I have to share. Ya'll know I have my blog updated on a daily basis, no? I have sooooo many things to share with all of you. I have so many things to bitch about. If you're a first-timer here, GREAT! Come again hourly. Come again tomorrow or help spread my blog link around. I'll be more than glad. I will.

    The whole point is, I don't like people to worship me, okay. That doesn't make any sense. I mean, you can LOVE MY BLOG but worshipping? Think again. I find it stupid to worship someone whom you have no connection with. Hello, I'm not any priest whom you can worship alright. Please take that into consideration.. I'm a goddamn blogger and let's live that as it is, shall we? We can't change the fact right.
    And I've checked my readership stat earlier and I'm super surprised to see that my blog readership isn't constant at all. First, it striked above the one thousand mark but eventually drop terribly. That's disgusting! What causes this to happen, eh? That's for me to find out. But I couldn't be bothered! We all know people are choosy when it comes to reading blogs. Some like it hilarious. MANNNY youth like it "SO ACT CUTE BLOG". Some like it "more to perfect English" kinda post and a few (I assume) like my blog because for some reasons, people find it wayy tooo overexposed -- too many swear words which are not healthy to them. Fuck it!! That's what I thought.

    Did you know that bloggers like me are almost extinct in Singapore?
    Stop it from happening.... =)

    ------------
    Whatever it is, link me up people!

    Fauzi Rassull: Singapore's Only Male Bitch
    http://fauzirassull.blogspot.com

    Labels: , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 5/22/2008