Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Media Attention
  • Shokudo Japanese Food!
  • Nature of Random
  • Sunday Sentosa
  • Happy Birthday
  • She Did It
  • Like It or Hate It
  • Earth Hour Shit
  • Quickie
  • Someone Molest Me
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    4/30/2009
    I Am So Angry

    What is life in Singapore like?
    Many of my foreign friends whom I know of course asked me this and I replied "it's HELL!". Some even said I'm blessed to be born a Singaporean and reside on a safe island blah blah blah. I don't know about you but I actually laughed at them! =.=

    Who cares if different races living harmoniously. So what if there is a wide spectrum of religions, ethnics and languages here when we still see that MOST Singaporeans are disrespectful and unaware they engage in discriminatory practices!

    I thought Singapore appears to be liberal and tolerant society. I was wrong! I was at the taxi stand the other time to cab home from Orchard when I overheard a conversation from a group of school teenagers behind me. I will not go into details about that but hey, all I can say is, they were racist and sexist! You know when Singaporeans discriminate, they think it's a joke to them. Is this the kind of impression we want to show to the world?

    Racial discrimination seems to be a worldwide problem!
    What about sexual discrimination!

    Meanwhile, what these foreign friends of mine didn't know is, Singaporeans, hate and doesn't tolerate gay people. We don't often see individuals who are as that open minded as those westerns and who doesn't say inhuman things that are so unpleasant to hear. Haha. What living harmoniously in the world today are we talking about? Please explain.

    Wait wait wait.... ever heard of "all Singaporeans should be treated equally". BULLSHIT!

    We don't need any explanation neither from the government authorities nor the citizens because we already know the obvious. The society (the childish ones!) today isn't ready to acknowledge GLBT communities! Also, from the insults and gender discriminations that we may have seen around us as a result of their sexuality.

    The government takes racial discrimination seriously that anyone caught practicing it will be dealt with. But then, we don't see the lucky ones get disciplined for homophobic crimes though. I'm not an expert in our Singapore laws to start with but I do know we have a tough penal system over here. It kind of amazes me when the authorities haven't yet, taken a harder line against sexual discrimination. Why? Isn't sexual discrimination, a form of "discrimination" as well? This is Singapore to you!

    Did we see this issue being eradicated?
    What do you have to say? Answer me in anyway possible. =)


    P/s: Your attempt to insult me don't really matters alot to me but I'm just worry for the people who are being discriminated and hurt. It's okay if you don't acknowledge someone for his or her beliefs but one thing is for sure, we can't accept using foul language and beating someone.



    ---------------
    For 2nd week in a row, I've been placed first (1st) for popularity blog.

    I really need your fullest support from all my Malaysian and Singaporean readers out there!
    VOTE FOR ME HERE (you don't need to sign up for anything!)

    What is to die for?

    They are offering you S$1300 worth of prizes to whomever can guess correctly (for the most popular blog here!). If you want the best chance of winning those prizes, which includes a set of Creative Vado, then Fauzi Rassull's blog is your best bet!

    Trust me, I will make you win those prizes for sure if you give all your votes to me!

    ---------------
    Another thing, nominate nominate nominate and keep nominating me for SG BLOG AWARDS if you want more of me!


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 4/30/2009