Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Peek-A-Boo Its 4 AM
  • Merry Xmas!
  • World AIDS Day
  • Peek A Boo
  • Will Be Back
  • LUXURY
  • What is LIFE to you?
  • Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards
  • Quickie
  • FR EXPOSED Webisode 11
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    1/28/2010
    Happy 2010

    I maybe a little late to make a New Year entry. I have been so busy with many things on my plate. Plus, my laptop crashed and it took forever to get it repaired. =( Anyways, may I take this opportunity to wish my fans of this wonderful column a peaceful and a Happy 2010?

    As we begin of the New Year, many of us will have hopes, dreams and new goals. We often look at the New Year with fresh hope, many hoping it will be better than last year in whatever ways we desire.
    New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past as we all already know. It's a time to ask ourselves on the changes we need to make and resolve to follow through on those changes which I definitely did! All I could say is, I really enjoyed my 2009 alot with no regrets at all. I've met so many wonderful people around me, got interviewed by reporters from various medias and also, appeared on Yahoo! webpage and newspapers around Asia and many more. Thank you so much for letting my voice be heard. In here is where all of my opinions and views come to light. =)
    Since it's 2010, my friend and I thought of producing and making a video of just the two of us slutting over Russian Roulette (a pretty song by Rihanna!) and we hope you watch it with an open mind. You can like it or even hate it. So I really don't bother it that much. Have fun!


    SPREAD THE LOVE - Fauzi Rassull


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 1/28/2010