Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • GET A LIFE FACEBOOK HACKER
  • WE NEED YOUR VOTES
  • Shame On You Stupid Singaporeans
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • Welcome Back!
  • KOREAN WANNABE
  • Exclusive ZoukOut VIP Package
  • ADIDAS Trophy Raiders Facebook Game
  • Moustaches Make A Difference
  • JobsDB.com Dream Job Contest
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    6/25/2011
    The Male-to-Female Path

    You know it's definitely hard for me to decide what I want in life. I am talking about The Male-to-Female Path (Trans-sexuality). I have some friends who are pretty supportive of me. Sadly, there are few very close minded people who won’t accept me being like this. Yes, people from my camp!!! I get insults. I get sarcastic remarks most of the time. Someone needs to do something about this and I am on my own fighting for my rights over there! =’( It's pretty upsetting of course. Well, this is the path I want and whatever it is, RESPECT!

    It really annoys me with how some Singaporeans treat transsexual (Gay and even Lesbians) individuals! So much for being a well-developed country! So much for being well-educated! So much for everything! There’s always prejudice! There’s always verbal and physical abuse! Is the world still so uncivilized and unsafe? Well, I guess selfishness and self-importance go hand in hand together and if that's what being a true Singaporean really means, SHAME ON YOU!!! Go ahead and laugh, make your jokes and jeer at me for having the guts to post this up!

    When i was 18, still a teenager, I started to look into the internet and I found out a lot of what i didn’t know. You know I was never alone in this world why i felt like a female all my life and why I love dolling up myself. I’ve started the hormone replacement therapy few years back and I didn't want to tell anyone aside from close friends. But the changes are noticeable during the transition period. Breast tissues began to develop and I no longer able to hide myself. I had no choice but to tell my mom about it and she was neutral. To be really honest, as a newbie in this ‘’world”, it’s hard for me to adapt with the changes as I’m not used to it. Discrimination is one thing. I have been having terrible mood swings and emotional stress (side effects from hormone replacement therapy) as of lately and it’s killing me! Gosh, it can get worse!

    A lot of people knew me as Fauzi Rassull the male bitch blogger who created a lot of online spats via his blog before and blah blah blah. And it's certainly scary if my fans got to know of the "new me" particularly those from my family members. This is the reason why I've been staying away from the blogging world for such a long time and hiding myself away from those attentions because I'm just too afraid. Well, not anymore!

    On a side note, PEOPLE NEED TO EDUCATE THEMSEVLES AND BE OPEN!!


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 6/25/2011