Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Let's Get Fat, Ya'll
  • Upbiquitous Plus Super Lusterous
  • Math Revision
  • Great Night!
  • Raya With The Bunch
  • About Me
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    9/11/2006
    Thank God It's Over

    One more to go and I am done with exams. No more stress and this marks an end to what we usually called, exams fever. Gosh! Now, I could just pray for a good results. I can discard all my secondary books, worksheets or notes to the rubbish chute. Yay! I will get to enjoy life; have fun. I never have an exteremely fun day recently. So maybe, after the exams, I will get to strike-off one wishlist. Hahaha. Yeah, Geography paper will be at 2pm which means, I do have only a few hours left. Jeez!! I am studying and blogging at the same time. This is unbelievable. Ask me about Physics paper yesterday, it suck though. I swear. I simply answered the questions because I was asked by the paper. If I remeber correctl, there are about a few questions that seems too complicated for me. I mean the questions were not suitable for me; the standard. Hahaha. Time is running fast and I have about a few minutes left before the A-Hole instructed us to stop writing. Yeah I did complete the paper though by answering the questions with my style (answered them anyhow). Yeah my style. I have to resort to this move because I am left with no choice. My brain cells is not working and never made an effort to come out with the right genius answers. Sigh*.

    However, stress didn't stop us from making havoc. We made lots of noise too. Yeah exams are exams. Hahaha. Well, my Flabelos and I didn't went home straight after that. We have abit of a plan going on. Duh, being an artiste is not easy alright. We need to produce a video clip and so for. While we are in the subject of Video Clip, we actually made a couple of MTVs. My Flabelos produced an entertaining, crazy, funny plus plus one. Afterall, It wasn't successful enough but at least, we did have a great time. Hahaha. The clip was funny. I swear. We talk loudly just like the tornadoes. Our movements were like Locomotive Trains and what's more, our laughter could bring the twin towers down. Let us visualise that together, the impact of our noise. Unbelivable and surreal, huh?? Yeah, I have uploaded the ever-success MTV clip of ours for you guys. Well that it guys, I'll have to get back to my desk to do little bit of an emergency revisions. Adios, Gracias and Aufwiedersehen.


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 9/11/2006