Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • I'm Fresh
  • Put An Extra Care, It Will Look Fantastic
  • Notre Dame de Paris
  • Party Started
  • Help Me!
  • Boring Celebration
  • Selamat Berhari Raya Pada Semua
  • Airport!!
  • Oh Well
  • PC Got Recovered
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    11/15/2006
    CHANEL Ya'll

    If I could recollect, the time was 325pm. I knew that I'm gonna be late. I have to settle todays' task of going to town. Like I've said, I was planning to window shop; not buying any thing. When I alighted from the train at Orchard, I started questioning myself whether I should just window shop alone or not. So I said, why not I go into Takashimaya first before coming into any decision. Yeap! My feet was walking towards Chanel store where the make-up area was. Haha!! Fortunately, I can't hold on to myself and bought the perfume I wanted. I was asking for a small bottle that cost $81. I agreed to have the small bottle but unfortunately, only the big bottle (125ml) were left. So I asked the salesperson whether I should go to CK Tang instead to get the small one. I was so pleased with the way the salesperson served me. I mean she even wanted to, you know, call the CK Tang if there's a small one in their store. Before she made the call, she was like promoting me by comparing the cost of the price for the big bottle with the small one. I was like okay okay there. I was stunned at first when I heard the cost for the big bottle. I mean, the last time I bought, the cost price were abit higher compared to this time. Are they having a sale or something?? Hmmmm.

    I took out my wallet and went to cashier to pay for big bottle instead. Then, head back to the store where I was asked to wait while she gets a carrier for me. This time, my perfume were wrapped nicely with ribbons as well as wrappers. Duh!! It's Christmas for goodness sake. All compliments of Chanel. Oh god!! I love it so much, man. Hahahaha.



    By the way, I didn't buy any top today. Haha. I was only window shopping for clothes instead. Oh yeah!! I guess my aunt and myself will be going to VivoCity I guess; not confirmed though. I can't wait for that. The rest of my family including my grandmom will be going to Malaysia tomorrow because granddad will be going back to his hometown, baby. Let him stay there for as long as he wants.


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 11/15/2006