Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Teen's Life
  • We Travelled
  • CHANEL Ya'll
  • I'm Fresh
  • Put An Extra Care, It Will Look Fantastic
  • Notre Dame de Paris
  • Party Started
  • Help Me!
  • Boring Celebration
  • Selamat Berhari Raya Pada Semua
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    11/19/2006
    Cikgu Rohaizat

    Yeah! I think I am ready to meet my ex-primary mates. Damn, my heart pumping so fast. Hahaha. First, I have to meet Lynda at Hougang MRT where we will be going to Mr Rohaizat's house together. I am shocked when I saw her! She's tall now. Indeed, her height has sent shutters down my spine. We both have to board the train to Potong Pasir. I was abit embarrassed because her height made me look short. Goddammit! I was really "paisey ok" because people might thought that I have a tall girlfriend. Hahah. To let you know, I was half scared and excited. Excited because I was really hoping to meet my closed-friends since primary school and that were Lynda herself and Alishah. They are my bumblebees, man. Haha. Well, I'm scared because its been 5 years now since I last met them and the rest and I felt weird.

    Hmm. When Lynda and I were at Mr Rohaizat's doorstep, one of my friend [Shahirah] openned the door. She was like, "Oh my god. It's Fauzi. Cikgu! Cikgu! Fauzi yang prefect tu!!" By the way, she jumped okay. I couldnt't do anything but to look at them and smiled all the way. Mr Rohaizat and Shahirah stared at me while I was standing in front of the doorstep; waiting to be invited to come in. She made me paisey. Hahaha.

    We ate first while waiting for the rest. Then, Zul, Luk, Alif, and Eddy came later. They've grown taller but suprisingly I'm still abit taller than them. Haha. Whoa! Alishah came too and she's the shortest among the list. That's sad. Haha. We [Alishah & I] talked about education and all that. I know that's lame thing to talk about. Anyway, hopefully to meet them again soon probably next week for a so-called outing. Whatever you called that.


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 11/19/2006