Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Untitled
  • RE: Perez Hilton
  • Fauzi Rassull Reveal
  • All The Way From America: Michael Buckley
  • Youtube Sensation
  • You've Spoilt It
  • Singapore Superhero Contest
  • My Sunday!
  • Am I Your WANNABE Blogger? DAWN YANG Is!
  • I Love Chinese So Much
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    5/10/2008
    My Favourite Family Routine Contest

    There's no better time for the entire family to initiate a healthy routine than back to school time. Anyone agrees with on that???? As we all already know, parents have the strongest effect on their children's behavior, character, so be a role model and take these easy steps to make healthy living a way of life.

    You know, a healthy family routine is not about having dinner together every night. Think out of the box and you will know what I meant. Here are a few examples which I could think of.

    I assumed each and everyone of us knows by now that family dinnertime seems like a thing of the past. By eating together, our parents can help their children to have a healthy and a balanced meals.

    Number Two! Factor in family fitness. I've seen quite alot of families took their day off on weekends to spend time with their kids at East Coast Park for bike rides to stay fit an to have fun. For some families, they would prefer a game of hide-and-go seek, a walk though the neighborhood, shooting hoops, or turning up the music for a dance party are all great ways to develop exercise habits.

    Besides, some parents might prefer to take a vacation from the TV. As you know, the TV-time struggle exists in many of today's households, yes? Therefore, to fight the trend with the kids, parents actually find a happy medium between TV time and exploring other fun activities -- sports, new books or whatever that might spark their interest.

    Now ask me when was the last time I had a family routine? I don't know if should share this with everyone but I have to in anyway. I'm participating a blogging contest, mind you. I have to be honest as possible. I cannot lie to myself and to everyone reading this, hunney.

    Anyway, my favourite family routine would be at the zoo! Yes, at the zoo back in the year 2001 when I was in Primary 6. Ridiculous as it may sound but er, it's true. My parents are always busy with their stuff and never care much to even plot a suitable date so that their kids can actually spend time together as a family. NEVER. I am so sad. This is really heartbreaking and why? Honestly, I'm not the type of person who easily gets jealous with anyone be it my friend or frenemies. You name it. But my heart hurts everytime the moment I see parents spend their time with their kids on off-days (weekends) at Vivocity and town. Does my parents like that? Hell no! I swear to life of god. We never spend time together anymore. Don't even mention having dinner together, okay. The people that's with me all awhile when I'm bored and in times of needs are my friends. But most of time, I'm all alone. Very independent, eh? I have no one to blame. Don't ask me why, please.

    I just turned 19 on 11 0f April. I'm getting old every year.

    People love gifts for their birthday. But, I don't want gifts for my birthday. I don't need any gifts. All I need is a moment where I can spend time with them as a family. That's what I want for my birthday gift. Unfortunately, god isn't there to grant my wish on my birthday this year. Oh well, maybe next year? Perhaps, when I turned 25? I don't know. I can't set a date just as yet since they are sooo busy. **I'm sobbing

    As we all already know, the last time I had a family routine at the zoo was in 2001, no? This is 2008! You do the math. Tell me love. But hey, I still considered that as my favourite family routine EVAR!

    Labels:



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 5/10/2008