Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Nothing To Be Proud Of If You're A Jailbird Before
  • I'm Making You Horny
  • Another Racist Blogger Found. This Time, A Female ...
  • I Am Entertaining
  • You Hate Me?
  • Readership Fall (From Thousands To Hundreds)
  • Racist Singaporean Blogger: Fragrance Prince
  • Spreading Negative Connotation
  • Prince Caspian, Anyone??
  • I'm Not That Naive
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    5/27/2008
    RE: Those Blogger Who Brags About Their "Blog Traffic". Listen!

    Okay. Right now, I think I'm pretty disgusted and got annoyed with some "BLOGGERS" who blog for the sake of publicising nonsensical information online! No, I'm not talking about bloggers who blogs about their relationship/personal life/sex scandal or whatever.

    Yes, it is your blog and you're free to post anything you deem fit. However, it becomes my problem if I want to bitch about you because I read your post and it fucken makes me wanna kill you.

    So anyway, I'm referring to online creatures who have the cheek to call themselves a "BLOGGER" when all they do is, blog about their "blog traffic". Personally, I don't really fucken cares with the amount of visitors you get. I am not jealous and why? I consider "blog traffic" as a personal thing and god, it has got nothing to do with my readers in anyway. I mean, what can your readers do to you when you cover your entire blog with the same old "blog traffic" post? You expect a compliment? A congrats messages? Tell me you're not petty, please.

    And it's obvious you're bragging with the amount of traffic you've received. You think you are going popular, eh? Hahaha. Think again, dude!

    I will only appreciate bloggers who blogs about interesting article of any sort. But too bad, I'm not going to show some love to imbecile creatures who just blog for the sake of money! Doesn't that defeat the purpose of blogging? You're just a living beggar asking for money online! How poor are you actually, eh?

    Talk about incomes you earn from blogging? Yes, I earn incomes from my blog too for your information. So you're not the only person who earn incomes here, okay. You're not Xiaxue! You will never be Dawn Yang. You can't never be Kenny Sia. You are a normal teen like any of us on the street who runs our own blog.

    Oh well, do you actually see me brag about stupid issue like this somewhere?? No I didn't, right. If you want me to brag, I will because I'm good at it. So please ask daddy to teach you how to brag in a professional way okay, hunney. Yes, neither am I a professional blogger of any sort nor a famous blogger you've heard about. But whatever.

    And please do not exaggerate too much over your blog traffic! People are sick of it and I bet you didn't even know that, eh?

    p/s: It's fine to blog about it once in a blue moon!

    Labels: ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 5/27/2008