Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Fauzi Rassull Love The Online Citizen
  • Shameless Self-Promotion
  • Resolutions Are Bollock
  • Merry Christmas
  • Update
  • Bloggers Gone Wild
  • Blogger Christmas Party
  • BLOGGERITIES SPOTTED
  • I NEED A DATE
  • vPOST makes me v(ERY)…
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    1/03/2009
    Coping With The Recession

    I think this is probably one of Singapore's best kept secret that ought to be shared with the world! SHARING IS CARING.

    The world prolly want to know more about Singapore. So for a start, this might interest you before you make a trip here.

    --------------
    Being the richest nation in term of it's economic scale (Singapore of course!!!), we still see a rising number of kerazzy peeh-ple line up for free food because of a few reasons!

    Number 1) We struggle to put meals on our table at home

    Number 2) Kiasuness!!! (f
    ear of losing)

    Number 3) Singaporeans just love FREE things
    (as if they are soo poor like that)

    Number 4) Too free

    Number 5) Thinks they might die if they don't join the queue

    BULLSHIT!


    The country has a very high economic condition as we all know. Almost all Singaporeans are living below the poverty line. Meaning, we're not dead (from starvation) yet.

    Why is there a need to queue up for a free POPCORN?
    Pathetic Singaporeans I see, eh? Please explain.


    We can get a packet of popcorn for just a dollar fifty cents here and are we really that poor??? Are we? (I'll tell you more in abit) If we can afford to buy expensive clothing, there aren't any reasons to say you cannot afford a popcorn. Either you fall on the "Expensive and Boastful Singaporeans" category or you belong to the "Cheapskate Singaporeans". So which one are you?


    While I was typing, out of the blue, I find that "Kiasuness" (fear of losing) wasn't the reason. I'M SOO SORRY =)

    But then, I think I know who to blame now!
    THE COUNTRY ITSELF, yesssssss???? I know right. I am so clever this time.

    **Getting out of point below this line**

    Thanks so much for being too cosmopolitan. Thank you for the price hike and all!!!! Because of who again, the citizens of Singapore have to go through this hardship.

    And like "WOW", I heard from sources that transport fares (cab fares already increased like crazy) will increase again. Worse of all, increase the price of everything when the economy isn't doing well.. How smart, eh?

    So what has been done to cope with the recession?

    Although I am not a driver in any way, I also have to pay the ERP. I need to pay the ERP whenever I take a cab alright. Imagine a student paying for ERP??!!? What is this crap... I honestly think the ERP is D'most absurd invention by some retarded brainless people who eats our money up. I don't get you.

    Another thang, I'm so sick with foreign workers who work for Mcdonalds (and other restaurants) and retail stores. I'm sorry to say this but everyone just hate it! Send them away. Why employ foreign workers when we still see unemployed Singaporeans?

    Maybe the above suggestions might help Singapore with the recession although it was all because Singaporeans didn't spend more.

    WHERE IS THE FAIR AND SQUARE?
    IS THIS FAIR TO THE PEOPLE (STUDENTS/unemployed/senior citizens/low paid workers)?

    NOOOOOOOOO

    I am saying this on behalf of all the people (whoever you are) because I feel them. Everyone just don't get with the new Singapore. Am I right to say this.

    Can anyone hear me!!!! I'm not talking to the walls, okay.

    "Doesn't mean living in a WORLDLY WISE Singapore, you're free of financial issues."


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 1/03/2009