Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • The Male-to-Female Path
  • GET A LIFE FACEBOOK HACKER
  • WE NEED YOUR VOTES
  • Shame On You Stupid Singaporeans
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • Welcome Back!
  • KOREAN WANNABE
  • Exclusive ZoukOut VIP Package
  • ADIDAS Trophy Raiders Facebook Game
  • Moustaches Make A Difference
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    11/22/2011
    A BIG HELLO

    It's only been 5 months since I last updated this poor little blog of mine but it feels like a decade!!! I'm not happy because I don't get the attention like before. Okay, I do get some but no more of "Omg it's Fauzi Rassull!" or "Hey Fauzi Rassull, I fucking love your blog" here and there anymore . It's like the Fauzi Bieber had passed on and it's really sad. Perhaps because I'm getting fatter now and no one cares about my life anymore. Okay I'm kidding. Not that I'm craving for it but I just miss the joy I had when I get to meet celebrities (MTV VJ Utt, Actress Joanne Peh, Miss Singapore Universe Rachel Kum just to name a few), pose for the cameras, get invited to exclusive big events and etcetera.

    Oh! Did you know I was awarded The Coolest Gossip blog for year 2010 winning all-time favourite blogs such as Celeste Chen, Xiaxue and even Dawn Yang?? Hahahahaha! Not bragging but excuse yoouu, this is my achievement. The reason why I am one of the Top Bloggers in Singapore hokay =)
    For the Malay communities, I shall refresh your memory with this sexiest photo evar for Berita Minggu newspaper. Another great achievement which I am proud of. Headlines after headlines!
    Anyhooo... I've been away doing my own stuff and been having my own private life for the record. To be honest, I am really happy because for the past few months, I've been building a healthy relationship with my loved one. I didn't know how to juggle my time. You know blogging and managing a relationship at the same time. I could't do both because I'm suck at it.
    By the way, the name is Razzie. Say HELLO to him ya'll. I cannot imagine that we are going one year this 10th December 2011!

    Congrats to myself.

    Till then my friends
    Auf Wiedersehen


    MORE TO COME SO STAY TUNED. LET THE BITCHING BEGINS.


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 11/22/2011