Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Smooth-E Does L.L
  • Lindsay Lohan updated
  • Short Selling Myself? You Bet
  • Bothered, Bewitched & Bewildered
  • Party Girls Of The World, Unite!
  • Fuck Campus Superstar & Yeay-ness To Anugerah. Haha
  • Atikah
  • Credit Card For Students of 18years+
  • Steven Lim -- One of Singapore's Horrendous Maniac
  • Don't You Just Hate Sundays?
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    8/01/2007
    Dirty Little Secrets

    I know many are eager to question me and dying to find out the answer to the sudden change of concept of my blog. Don't worry. Before anyone jumps to conclusion, allow me to briefly give an explanation to that.

    I originally started blogging eversince March, back in the year 2003 as a mini journal for my friends and anyone that knew me before. At that period of time, I blogged mostly about my life. Since then, I've cease the work of blogging for years.

    I've mentioned that I want to be a responsible writer who can be proud of his writing in a public sphere, not just by blogging about my life. Now, that I am back again to this blogoshpere, I have decided to change the concept abit. I mean the way I blog. I thought that blogging about myself can really bore you and it's somehow outdated to me. So why not I thought, blog about other things (move away from my personal life to something else) which are far more exciting and hilarious for everyone to read and share their laughter. For instance, topic on stupid celebrity, fashion blah blah blah..

    After reading reviews from my readers (of Blog Catalog), they suggested that I blog about anything that relates to me. Yes, I will work on that. Perhaps, I will try to balance between my personal life and other things here because I don't my blog to be so "me". That is typical, no. Anyway, thanks for the reviews and suggestions.

    On that note, allow me to begin my 1st August's entry: about me of course.

    I'm so sick of the whole "honesty is the best policy" song-and-dance that people do. We all say we like being honest, but we're not. And aside from plain old lying, there'll always be the things that we just won't ever tell people. But what if we were all totally honest, with each other and ourselves?

    What would happen if all of our flaws, our embarrassing moments, our dirty little secrets came to light? Maybe we'd be free of ourselves. Maybe we should all try it and see what happens.

    What's my dirty little secret?

    I love shamelessly sappy music from the 90s.
    Sometimes, when I'm by myself, I strike poses in front of the mirror.
    Whenever I'm waiting for the bus alone, I start singing really loudly to my mp3. Sometimes I forget to stop singing when I get on the bus.
    People think I'm a hard worker, but I always wait until the last minute. I just bullshit well.
    Sometimes I feel really sorry for myself.
    I like feeling sorry for myself.
    Even though I've taken control of my temper these days, I still throw hissy fits when I'm in my room by myself. I throw pillows. I screech. I sob.
    Once I punched a wall. My knuckles bruised and swelled up in a nice blue-black hue for 2 days after.
    I'm narcissistic and really concerned about the way I groom.
    When I wait for the train sometimes I like to stand dangerously close to the edge so I can feel the train rushing by me. I get a real kick out of that.
    I lie a lot. Mostly to myself. And sometimes to you. :-)



    What's your dirty little secret?


    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 8/01/2007