Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Granny Nanny Was A Gangster
  • Tired Of Dildoes?
  • Codependency
  • I Look Sick? Think Again
  • Brit Catwalker: Agyness Deyn
  • What About Singapore?
  • Who Love Dirty Thoughts?
  • Mat Selamat Is Getting On My Nerve
  • Janina San Miguel Crapped At Pilipinas World 2008
  • That Bloody Critic
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/18/2008
    Be True To Yourself. Don't Fake It - By Fauzi Rassull

    This is funny. I really don't get people who sorta label themselves a cheapo. And yes, it is no secret that some of my friends are like that okay. Sorry if I'm being too outspoken right here right now. I know what I'm doing and this is hell for a good cause and if they ever stumble to my page, I do hope they really change their way of thinking.

    So anyway, allow me to ask you whether a drink which cost two dollar is super expensive to you? Please, it's just two dollar and it's surreal if you still want your bloody friend to pay that for you? Where is your darn money for life of god? And no, I don't treat people as and when I love okay. I'm a normal human ass like YOU. I'm neither rich nor neither poor. If you call me poor, I don't care much. However, if you spread the word that "I'm rich!", you better stop it. I hate it when anywho who knows me pretty well goes around telling people who I don't know much and said "You're richer than us" to them. What is that for? What am I? I'm not even a heir for any hotel alright!

    And yes, I love treating people. That's just me because I took every of my granny and mom's word for good. There was this point when they said, it's great to share things and treat your love ones so that you're given blessing from them and you'll be rewarded as well in times to come and in times of needs.

    I hope these people heard that clear. If you don't, I don't have much to say about you!

    Next. It's pointless to treat people like you again and why?
    1) You kept telling people or if not, you kept stressing that "I'm abit more richer than you and your friends". For fuck sake, I love everyone around me. I treat all of you the same. The word "RICH" to me, sounds hell arrogant. That is so unhealthy and it makes others feel small of themselves. I don't like that. Shut up! I'm a humble ass okay.

    2) I have my own money and I pay for and treat whoever as and when I like. I'm in-charge of my financial. You don't go around and say "Fauzi! Treat me please!". As you can see, human beings can be way too much I tell ya. You have to have that limit. Perhaps you can't be help because you're borned like that and that's you. And oh, I'm sorry if I hurt whoever reading this but hey, it sounded like you're effing poor and go begging around just to get people to treat you or to pay for your meal. That is so not Fauzi Rassull.

    3) I hate it when everyone around me pays for, say, my meal or even anything. To put it simple, "Treat me". Baby, I don't like that. I love to treat people but I hate when people treat me. So don't bother to treat me alright. Don't bother please.

    4) Do not EVER have that mindset that you love designer's goods when all you can do is, DREAM of it, FEEL it and not BUY it. Be realistic. Stay away from GUESS. Stay away from DKNY. Stay away from COACH. Stay away from AGNES B. Stay away from ZARA and even WAREHOUSE or BEBE. They are super pricey!!!!

    5) DO NOT AVOID ME!



    super duper postscript: NUMBER FIVE WAS RANDOM AND IT DIDN'T LINK TO ANYTHING IN THIS POST. SARCASM IS A FABULOUS THANG.

    This post make sense?!!!???


    BYE BITCH!!

    Labels: , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/18/2008