Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Brit Catwalker: Agyness Deyn
  • What About Singapore?
  • Who Love Dirty Thoughts?
  • Mat Selamat Is Getting On My Nerve
  • Janina San Miguel Crapped At Pilipinas World 2008
  • That Bloody Critic
  • My All Time Favourite Song
  • Danny Noriega And Ramiele Malubay Are Sweet
  • Skinny Is The Real Lean
  • US Marines Threw A Puppy Off A Cliff
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/14/2008
    I Look Sick? Think Again

    Anyone dares to tell me that I look sick when I'm skinny, I'll slit your throat okay. Why can't everyone just shut up and mind their own business. Even if I look fat, overweight or obese to you, so what?!??!! Even if I am thin, slender than your granny, skinny or not, you don't have to tell me alright.

    You see it with your pair of eyes, you jolly well keep those nasty comments to yourself. I really don't need it. I just don't need it.

    Hello, I do eat okay. I'm controlling my diet and that's all. You do not have any reason to tell me that I look sick because I know my health hell better than you. You're not me at all and so shut up.

    I'm neither skinny nor am I thin alright. I still find myself fat whenever I look at myself in the mirror. That's a really scary thing to look at. I mean to look at your own reflection and to know that you look fat is totally not right. Agree?

    And I'm trying so hard to avoid all camera shots of myself lately and why? I don't think it's the right time for photos now. I always see myself as a big and fat person in every photos. So I hope anywho out there understand the situation I'm in. I'm really fucked up right now. I'm fucken depressed. I'm not in the mood to eat. I'm disppointed with myself.

    I had enough of people saying and telling me "You're sooo thin. You look sick!"
    Granny told me this.
    Mom told me this as well.
    Even dad.
    My friends too.
    And worse, anonymous whom I'm not connected to, said that to me.

    What is that for anyway?

    Fuck you. Yes, fuck you.


    This is the current photo of myself in white sleep-wear alright. Look at that leg. Gross.

    And today, I had noodles for breakfast and a few digestive biscuits for dinner.

    So yeah, I don't eat?
    Do I heard that wrong, bitches?


    p/s: I wore white because I surrender! I don't want mosquitoes to bite me anymore.

    Labels: , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/14/2008