GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
About Fauzi RassullFamously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard
For press | media | advertising enquiries:
Press & MentionsYahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia
AsiaOne | The Straits Times
Coolest Gossip Blogger AwardBeating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire
Guest Celebrity BloggerBLOGTV.sg
Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode
I AM INFLUENTIAL...
(TOP PICKS)- Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
- Underaged sex
- Being Gay isn't a choice!
- I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
- What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
- Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
- Man carry handbag. It's OK?
- Freedom of speech!!!
- Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
- Singaporeans dressed badly
Mention Me Everywhere
Singapore's Only Male Bitch
Stingy And Cheapskates Mobile Phone Users
UPDATED: This is a General Discussion
BITCHING IN PROGRESS..
This is going to be a straightforward blog entry and I'm gonna make sure it really hit in your face. That's right.
Yes, I have been wanting to blog about this long ago but I just don't have the courage to do it because I feel bad for the "poor" out there. When I think again, I ask myself why the hell should I show my sympathy to worthless poverty stricken people when they themselves don't seem to care about me. I've had it with you. I'm not gonna show any face and I'm not going to be nice! So prolly after spending your time reading this entry, you might want to GET A LIFE AND AIM HIGHER.
Prepaid Mobile Users VS Postpaid Mobile Users
(We just cannot get along with each other! Prepaid and Postpaid just don't work out!)
I've heard about the benefits about Prepaid Card Subscribers, this and that, blah blah blah.. And I bet you've heard it as well. I'm so sick of it!!
(1) help users to keep track on their monthly bills
(2) never face any problem of over usage
(3) freedom from bills
(4) for budget-conscious mobile users
(5) enjoy 10 sms-es free for every 5 sms sent
(depends on what telco you're using)
(6) anonymous to the operator/caller
- allow you to behave childishly on the line; PLAY PRANK etc etc
(7) free incoming calls when you activate a code
(depends again on what telco)
(8) low rate
(9) use the phone with prepaid minutes
So what about Postpaid User? Of course, we do have our benefits too, hunney. (Yes I'm a postpaid subscriber to start with.)
(1) offered rewards, discounts and incentives (hoooray) associated with the users usage pattern
(2) receives an itemized monthly bill of the different types of services made during that period.
(3) incoming call free (depends on what plans you've subscribed)
(4) does not have to worry about topping "scratch scratch prepaid card" up prepaid value
which can be a hassle
(5) professional and ideal for frequent mobile user like ME and suitable for FREQUENT MOBILE USERS LIKE YOU
(6) allow to use it as and when we like. No boundaries in anyway
(7) more flexible
(8) does not require us to check the balance of our prepaid at the end of every call
(9) give face to the cheapskate assholes!
**Based on experience**
Generally, people who are of my age are prepaid users and I have to say they are the ones who use mobile phones in their lifestyles almost every single day! Let's call this group the frequent users, shall we?
I don't see any reason for frequent mobile subscribers not to use postpaid! Yes, we are in a recession! Yes, we are trying to keep a low and tight budget as of now. Ya right!
So if you are saying, you're on a tight budget (as if you're going to die from not eating), allow me to ask you this. Is it fair for us, the postpaid subscribers (who are also on a tight budget like you) to make the outgoing call when you are the one (prepaid users) who wish to start a conversation with the person you are trying to communicate????
Do not ever say we are the stingy ones. If you are not the stingy type, shouldn't you be the one sacrificing your prepaid? Also, do not say you're in recession because everyone is going through it now. You have a choice. Either use your phone or do not use it at all. You have a choice.
By the way, I didn't know prepaid users are very smart. Some of us use this method.
(1) Leave a missed call to that particular person! What the fuck.
Does anyone has a friend who tends to hang a call (you consider that a missed call huh?!?) after a ring because I have one right here....
ORRR.. Better yet.
(2) Send a pathetic sms asking us to call them back.
HOW SMART. BUT PLEASE,
TRY AGAIN =)
I don't know about these stupid prepaid users! I don't know if they realise that normal rate applies for outgoing calls. We still have to pay the normal rate to listen to their conversation some more, eh? Bloody hell!! If it's 10 minutes or so I am fine. Nothing beyond that, okay. This is really really too much la. There you are saving your prepaid values and here we are, have
to spend and pay to listen to your crap.
Please knock some sense and bloody hell THINK.
And while I'm typing this away, out of the blue, I feel that prepaid subscribers are all self-centered bunch of creatures who wants to have a mobile phone and yet, VERY CHEAPSKATE.
Shouldn't you be investing more on your mobile plans and get rid of prepaid whatever shits?