Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Racial Riot in Singapore
  • Kunjung Whitaker
  • Random
  • Rachel Kum Should Be Considered Role Model?
  • From Disney Pixar comes "UP"
  • Pictorial Galore
  • Caption That!
  • Retail Therapy The New Way
  • Voguelicious
  • When You Are Too Famous
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    8/15/2009
    Fauzi Rassull for Samsung BlogErvolution

    Surprise! I'm back after a long lonnnng break.

    Hmmmmm. Are you one of them "lucky" blogger to be selected and be part of the gruelling 3 week online popularity race to the finish????? Oh well.

    ARE YOU EXCITED
    Apparently, Fauzi Rassull (that's me!), popular blogger among the city-state’s fashionable youngsters, is one of the short-listed finalists! Who would have thought? Of course I am excited.

    I know a group of people out there might prolly assassinate me in the day for being one of the lucky finalists. Hahahaha don't be!!! We will celebrate our win if you keep supporting me and get as people to cast their votes when the voting weeks open! =)
    Me and a friend celebrated our night as soon as VintEdge's
    "chilli padi" Senior Account Exe called and announced me as a finalist!

    INTRODUCTION

    FauziRassull.blogspot.com
    began innocently enough as a web-diary before it transformed into an insightful blog that deals with various social issues. For examples, sexual discrimination, underaged sex or anything like that. I began to realise that I could use blog as an online tool for a good cause. At the same time, express my thoughts on certain things I feel I should. Am I amazing or what? Hah! In case you are wondering, I don’t use dictionaries when I blog because I want it all fresh and pure from my rectum. In other words, be real as possible and that’s the whole point of me blogging. I’m not writing an essay for goodness okay...

    Many of us have fresh hopes and new goals and aspirations in our life. We always wish it will be a better one in whatever ways we desire. So over the 3 weeks of Samsung BlogErvolution challenge, I have a resolution which I hope to achieve!

    Bringing you (my awesome stalkers) closer to me.

    Be very afraid because I'm going to make you laugh out loud with all my videos and get everybody entertained. If you don't wanna miss this, follow me on TWITTER and get me to the top. =)


    xoxo

    Labels:



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 8/15/2009