Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Lesson Learnt!
  • Super Cute T-Shirt With Chris Crocker's Signature
  • Idiot People Of The World!
  • Open Your Heart
  • Be True To Yourself. Don't Fake It - By Fauzi Rassull
  • Granny Nanny Was A Gangster
  • Tired Of Dildoes?
  • Codependency
  • I Look Sick? Think Again
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/23/2008
    A Butch Entered A Gents

    I was at Singapore's shopping district (if you know what that is. haha) yesterday and I went to Ceneleisure (a mall). There was a point where I need to pee. So yeap, let it out real quick and did some touching up infront of the toilet's mirror and guess what!

    You know, I was looking at my reflection and I could see everything behind the reflection, yes? Behind me was, the entrance/exit door to the toilet. And so, I'm able to look at every maniac who entered the gents.

    This is what I don't understand.

    I don't know for whatever reason, I spot a lady went into the gents! And of course, that lady-jerk wore like a man. Ya'll know how BUTCH dressed themseleves up, yes? That's how s/he looks like.

    I was shocked and quickly turned around and looked at her. I didn't care. That wasn't right at all okay. I meant are you dared to do so? That's a stupid thing to do. And don't tell me you're confuse and better yet, do not ever mention that you've got some issue with your identiy okay. Identity crisis you mean? Fuck off. Just FUCK OFF.

    I couldn't imagine a BUTCH went into a gents yesterday. She look down as she walked in and entered the cubicle like no one was watching. Hello, who am I? Am I human to you? She could just stand and pee like every other men who were around yesterday if she felt like being a man one day. Perhaps, she was a bloody man yesterday for mother of god!!! She was too shy to pee infront of us. Haha

    Let me you. If you think it is cool and you think you're so much cooler than anyone in this planet, think again okay. I don't care what your mom tell you. I don't care what are your friend gonna tell me. You better off place some dildoes and produce a bulge right in the middle of your stinky pussy first before you ever step into a gents okay!

    Take note, the gents does not require any female's pee and we don't accept female's pee in the gents. It's contagious. It's a disease and you jolly well know that okay.

    And I walked out and saw this bunch of BUTCH-es! I did asked them if that was their friend who entered the gents. You know what their reply were? They told me that wasn't their friend and quickly ran away from me thinking that I'm going to report it to some security guard who was around. Come on, what kind of friend are you? I thought butches are even daring assholes than straights and gays???

    Show us some dildoes yaw?

    Fuck off. Just fuck off. You guys are sick bunch of morons of the world. Get some life okay.

    Labels: , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/23/2008