Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Super Cute T-Shirt With Chris Crocker's Signature
  • Idiot People Of The World!
  • Open Your Heart
  • Be True To Yourself. Don't Fake It - By Fauzi Rassull
  • Granny Nanny Was A Gangster
  • Tired Of Dildoes?
  • Codependency
  • I Look Sick? Think Again
  • Brit Catwalker: Agyness Deyn
  • What About Singapore?
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/20/2008
    Lesson Learnt!

    I don't know why and for once, I'm acting clumsy today. I went to get my fabulous Oriental Salad Meal earlier and place my drink inside my new gorgeous tote bag. What happened was, the drink spilled inside while I was walking towards the train station. And yes, everything were covered with lemonade when I opened the bag while I'm onboard the train heading back home. My ZARA hoodie got lemonade-d. My cash, my cards, my cellphone and everything were marinated!

    I was so mad. I just felt like throwing that bag away for god sake. The bag is now sticky and disgusting.

    Therefore, a lesson learnt. I shall not place any drink inside my bag for now! Everyone please take note of this. This is hell worse day of my life.

    ---------------

    Secondly. I want to share with you something far more interesting than this. Have anyone watch Tyra Bank Show where she invited plus-sized women to her show as a guests and then interviewed them one by one why they hate themselves for having a plus-sized body and all that?

    And after all the ladies have been interviewed and after all that dramatic moments where some ladies even cried, Tyra will eventually use this technique to lift their confidence back by telling them not to make their weight/size bothers them and look on the bright side. Moreover, she had used her signature phrase "SO WHAT!" all the time to everyone who do not have that self-esteem when weight issue is concern.

    I hope you've seen that clip before, didn't you?

    So right now! I want to stress this. I am a huge fan of Tyra Bank (no doubt about that) and her show but there is this thing which I hate most and that is to use "SO WHAT"


    Imagine someone ask you this,
    "Hey Debra, you look different today. Your butt seems to grow bigger."

    And you gave your reply,
    "Yes I do have a bigger butt. SO WHAT!"


    Personally, that reply does not make any sense. Perhaps yes for some but to me, I don't really buy that. You see, people might use that phrase to make it sound as if they do not seem to care or to make it look like they have better agenda to do and that is to love themselves and to enjoy life.

    Deep down inside, they are struggling. They envy people around them. Out of the blue, green became their favourite color. Look how plastic and fake human beings can be.

    Oh you know what I meant.

    I'm not shooting my points to any particular maniac around me. I'm blogging on something in general where all people can learn and take note about.

    ---------------

    So yeap. I know and I know that I'm slender than anyone around me. I'm with a waist size 26 now. Of course I love it. I love myself more than before. Who wouldn't? I was 34" the last time and weighed at 71kg for god sake.

    And now what happened? I say goodbye to all extra proteins and calciums that had made me feel disgusted with myself. It's a joy to the world. It calls for a celebration.

    Anyway, enough about that and let's get to the point, shall we?

    If calling you fat makes your blood boils to a hundred degree celsius, would you think label me anorexic makes me cooler?

    Hello, they are both sarcasm in anyway okay. I didn't call anyone fat. But you label me anorexic due to the point that I don't eat rice, meat, or anything but salads, fruits or biscuits.

    Yes you can say I'm lying but hell, I don't!

    I just want to be perfect. I hate myself all the time because I look big in photos or seeing my own damn reflection. I detest and I still do right now. It's just weird at some point but heck, I'll tell you more if I need to.

    Okay. Let me tell you this. It is not cool to label anywho ANOREXIC if you don't bother to know what I have been up to these days okay. Ya'll know I did not categorised my friends before because we are living things. We are god's creation. Sometimes, we shouldn't cross that border alright. Have some limit. I know you hate me because you like the way I am now. And it's like, I motivate you and give you that determination to be Fauzi Rassull. That's the reason why people always gave remarks about me. Try harder!

    I'll give the least support I can.

    Learn this hard. GET THIN OR DIE TRYING!!!!

    I'm gonna have dinner and after which, I'll be resting.

    Bye bitch!!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/20/2008