Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • US Marines Threw A Puppy Off A Cliff
  • The Town Story
  • Skinnyfries Is Skinny
  • Recently
  • My Idol: Tyra Banks
  • Fauzi Rassull With A 23 inch Waist. Ask My Secret!
  • The More Haters The Merrier
  • I Have A Problem With Employed People In General
  • Nec Hezner Bryanboy, Brandon Hilton Rocks!
  • Gay Isn't A Choice
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/07/2008
    Skinny Is The Real Lean

    Ok! I cleared up a few/junk emails earlier particularly from anonymous. So yeah, this is what I don't understand. I don't know how many times should I repeat this. If anyone have a problem with me, I don't mind. I don't trash you back because I don't want to be labelled as an immature creature living in this planet. I'm doing my own thing right here, get it?

    Basically, one email came from this stupid country, Australia. This creature actually ask me what's my diet in a nicer way. And then, slowly that email sorta turned nasty. Get what meant here? He actually said this "You ought to stay in africa and die right there for good!"

    I ought to stay in Africa? I ought to die right there? Omg. Somone actually wants me to die ya'll.

    I don't know if I should take this personally. Maybe I shouldn't. This is what I always told my friends. We simply can't please everyone!

    I'm upset.
    I hate myself.

    Oh, why would I hate myself? That's utterly rubbish.

    --------------

    Anyway, just to let everyone know what I have for lunch while I'm home okay. I often had a few biscuits. I chose biscuits because I believe they are rich in calcium. And calcium is good. I also had salads most of the time (be it at home or outside) as it contains a numerous amount of fibre, nutrients as well as vitamins.

    I recommend this brand! This is good. My favourite.


    Just for the record, I havent't fill my stomach with rice eversince September 2007. If you're wondering why. First, rice contains carbohydrate. I have nothing against carbo at all. I still had noodles, pasta and even bread. It's not that I hate rice. I think all of you should know by now. When you eat rice and if the rice don't digest the way it should, it will turned into fats! That isn't a good thing alright. What's more, rice is a pretty heavy meal which I also try avoid ya'll.

    I think everyone reading this should look after your health more while you're still young like me becuase I don't want to have any health problems/issues later.

    And if there are people who thinks I am too skinny, you're wrong! I admit I slim down alot but I'm healthy. I had salads and biscuits, remember? It's not that I don't eat. It's not because I'm trying to be Nicole Richie here.

    Ok. I don't wanna fake this. I admit Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Bryanboy and Brandon Hilton are my idol when it comes to slimming. Happy?

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/07/2008