Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • A Butch Entered A Gents
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Lesson Learnt!
  • Super Cute T-Shirt With Chris Crocker's Signature
  • Idiot People Of The World!
  • Open Your Heart
  • Be True To Yourself. Don't Fake It - By Fauzi Rassull
  • Granny Nanny Was A Gangster
  • Tired Of Dildoes?
  • Codependency
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/24/2008
    Youth Aids Awareness Event @ Ceneleisure This Weekends

    Good day to all my fella readers who have been following me and enjoying my shrine as much than I do! This post is for all of you and for all of us okay.

    No, I'm not gonna bitch for a day. However, I want to share an important message to all of you instead. This is hell for a good cause. I swear to life of god ya'll.

    So let us get to the point, shall we?

    What you see below are two short clips/films/trailers/videos or whatever you call it done by our fabulous young and talented director and producer.. I love them for producing quite a meaningful film evar! I've watched the preview of the film last Saturday and I tell you what! The film gave such a great impact to everyone (I believe) who attended to last Saturday's preview about Aids. My friend got tears in her eyes. Everyone was so into it. It's like one hell of a bollywood movie although the film lasted for about 30 minutes or so. Both the actor/actress did such a great acting and why? They managed to deliver their purpose, their objective and the important message about Aids.

    Please by all means, watch them with an open mind alright. I'm begging you for my own sake, for your sake and anywho around me.




    This is a love story few would tell. Find out how the story unfolds at Orchard Cineleisure Foyer from 28th March to 30th March at the "Open Your Heart" Event. Trust me, it is an amazing and amazing film. What's more, the actor and actress are super cute and adorable ya'll. You don't wanna miss it too, don't you? So get your fat ass this weekends and be there okay!

    For more information, please log on to http://www.openyourheart.com.sg now!!

    Super duper postscript: Tell your friends. Tell your families. Tell your neighbours. Tell the world the important of Aids and its prevention. Muchos gracias.



    ---------------
    SHOUT OUT:
    THANK YOU MING AND THANK YOU SCOTT FOR INVITING ME TO THIS AIDS AWARENESS EVENT LAST SATURDAY. I APPRECIATED IT ALOT AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! AND OH YES, I HAD A GREAT TIME. THE COFFEE CLUB WAS SUPER GREAT. MY FRIENDS AND I LOVE YOU BOTH AND NUFFNANG.

    Labels: , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/24/2008