Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Pictorial Galore
  • 20 Reasons Why You Hate My Blog
  • RE: Is Gay A Choice OR Not?
  • Why Are There No Sex Scandals In Singapore? Boring...
  • I Hate Strait Times (STOMP)! I Just Hope It Never ...
  • RE: Those Blogger Who Brags About Their "Blog Traf...
  • Nothing To Be Proud Of If You're A Jailbird Before
  • I'm Making You Horny
  • Another Racist Blogger Found. This Time, A Female ...
  • I Am Entertaining
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    6/02/2008
    Ban Condoms! Encourage SHOTGUNS! Encourage Underage Sex!

    Seriously, I am not bothered about Singapore's birth rate, population and everything. I've read the news and I've heard it almost everywhere. For all I care, Singapore is making up the story. And they are just wasting their time addressing that issue.

    Why why why why why???
    Firstly, it has nothing to do with me. I mean, what can I do to help?

    Look here, the one facing this issue are obviously married people/couples and thank god, I'm still young to marry (that clearly shows, I have nothing to do with it). They knew from the beginning that Singapore is facing population issue and why the hell, all these newly-wed people didn't do their part to help us. If they are a proud citizen of Singapore in the first place, they ought to have sex every night and take our Minister's advice.

    We have to be an open minded individual especially when issues like this is concern. Imagine I'm the Prime Minister addressing our population issues here. I'll keep my speech short and simple for everyone to understand. We all know Singaporeans have a nipple-sized brain, right?

    In an instance,
    "Hi. Singapore is facing population issues and all of us have to do our part so that Singapore will maintain it's level of population. Hence, I encourage each and everyone of you to please, DO SEX often."

    See that?? Why is it so difficult? Why do we have to exaggerate the matter? Let us be straightforward as possible. I don't like to waste my time listening to their explanation and waste another 15minutes of my precious time looking at our population graph before they get to their point. That is not needed for god sake, okay.

    Secondly, I've always believe Singapore's birth rate doubled by a quarter every single month if you were to ask me and if Singapore still think birth rate is an issue to them, think again. I'll tell you why.

    Since newly-wed/married couple can't have sex and get pregnant for some reasons, FINE. We still have our young growing kids helping the nation's birth growth. Look at every teens around us. Don't just look at them. Ask yourself if they are still a virgin. Ask yourself if they are pregnant before marriage. Ask yourself this. We've seen lots of young girls for as young as 18, were forced to marry to somebody that got them pregnant. I can't really comment this problem because it's our culture after all, no?

    Hence, the government must never think that our population is decreasing because we still have our young teens exist to help produce and make more babies every month....

    Encourage SHOTGUNS!
    =)

    Thirdly, Singapore's declining birth rate is a cause for concern and reversing the decline is not easy?

    Honestly. I don't really think there will be any severe impact on the country's future and the Singaporean identity. And I think the government should stop all their baby bonus scheme or whatever you called it, okay. It's obvious these married couple make babies for the purpose of baby bonus. They take advantage of the scheme and to those money-faced creatures like myself, get a life please!

    Fourthly, no point reviving this issue again and again, months after months when condoms are still available for sale.

    Why condoms exist here in Singapore if they think population is an issue? Why don't the government just ban condoms for a period of times? In times like this, sex is needed and people are encourage to have sex. Condoms will not going to help. Believe me. Ban condoms! I mean it.

    Labels: , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 6/02/2008