Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Transsexual/Trannies Bathroom
  • The First Time Was Prima Deli. Now, It's Sheng Sio...
  • Dumb Is As Dumb Does
  • I Won A Pair Of Tickets From Nuffnang
  • Separated At Birth -- Idol Look Alike
  • PINGSTER(S) Caught Being Racist??
  • Sex On The Road (VIDEO)
  • Don't Be Surprise If I Say I Love Cum. It's Protein
  • Look How Fat I Was
  • Who Would You Pick To Have Sex With?
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    12/19/2007
    10 Reasons Why We Hurt The Ones We Love

    I've made a vow not to blog anything related to love eversince this blog was created back in the year 2003 when I was a little boy. I think blogging anything on love are getting more and more cliche and why? You seen them everywhere in this huge blogcracy world. I don't know about you but to me that is absurd. Can you believe it people actually blog about their love story? You're right there is really nothing wrong about it. The question is, I have been to almost 6 blog at random alogether awhile ago that speaks about L-O-V-E. I don't how am I gonna react if I read 15 blogs with topic, again on love. I will probably just go "BAAAAM". I died.

    Anyway enough dwelling and let's get to my point.

    As I was doing my usual thing, this question pops out from my brain cell out of nowehere. You've got to believe me ya'll. This isn't your granny nanny late night story telling alright.

    Why We Hurt The Ones We Love? Ever wonder why? I know you don't because you have a dead brain which hella not working. Go fuck yourself.

    1. We're angry and frustrated with ourselves. Hurting them is like hurting ourselves. We aim at the good things we have in life and unconsciously try to destroy them when we think we don't deserve anything good,
    2. Expect too much from them. When something gets into their way, they will feel disappointed and the natural instinct is to make them regret which I personally think this is a fun thing to do if you didn't realise.
    3. They are the ones who tell us the truth, even when it hurts. And even if we know it is the truth, it still hurts and the pain can cause violent reactions baby.
    4. Yes, people always say that they love them dearly but there are things about them that annoy us terribly, no? And we know we're never going to be able to change them. It is as if living with our own body. At time, it is a blessing, other times a nuisance and drives us fucking mad.
    5. We misunderstood things. We always wanted them to see things the way we see them just because we think it is the right way. We simply can't understand why they think differently and how they can miss something that seems so simple and obvious to us.
    6. Misunderstood them and why? We feel tired and tormented with our own faults and deficiencies that makes us feel it difficult to deal with theirs.
    7. Influenced by TeeVee are getting cliche. Violence, melodramatic scenes blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda can all leave terrible scars in our subconscious. Ar yes, too much TeeVee isn't good for you. Be like me ya'll.
    8. We love and hate them at the same time because they know our weaknesses and there's no way we can hide.
    9. So yeah, we have come across this before, do we? Hurt them to give them comfort later.
    10. Figure it out the last piece yourself boy.
    11. And so yeah. This happens to every group -- hetero, gays, bi-sex or whatever you can think of right now.

    ppp/sss: I swear to you this will be the first and the last you will see mentioning anything that's related to love. God forbids me of doing so. I'm guilty. =)

    Labels: , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 12/19/2007