Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Confession Time
  • Dieting Books Are Of No Use And Why? I Tell You Why
  • Badukadunk Alert
  • Very Unfortunate
  • Welcome Welcome
  • I Survive Eating Only Salads
  • NUFFNANG MEMBER: tiuniasing (king of "DANGs")
  • A Blogger-Cum-Dietitian
  • Blogging Isn't About Perfect English!
  • OVEREXPOSED Blogger
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    4/29/2008
    Thin Means Perfection

    I have wayyyyyy alot of things to be done on my plate. I felt like I've not been blogging and have my blog update for weeks (though it's only hours). But whatever.

    I'm here. I already have my little online shrine updated. So ya'll better read and go crazy!

    --------------
    Many people have been giving me wonderful and fabulous comments about me being thin. Am I flattered or what? Unfortunately, SOME felt otherwise. They hate me for being too over self-concious. They hate me because I'm all vain. Hahaha. Hilarious, eh?

    Okay okay, Different people have their point of views. So what now?

    I just want to add-on. Being thin is also about perfection yaw. I know I AM not perfect in some ways or another. So are you!

    TYRA BANK SHOULD SEE THIS FOR HERSELF!
    And where's Kate Moss? I have to let her know that she thinspires everyone (not me alone) to stay thin!!!

    As of now. I really want to attend a THINSPO PARTAY right here in Singapore (if there's any). I really want to. I want to explore and meet thinnnnn-y people. Oh my god!

    Unfortunately, look at these recent photos of me.



    Damn. I'm fat. Look at the thigh. Look at every parts of my body. That is disgusting.

    Labels: , , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 4/29/2008