Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • I'm A Non-Exhaustive Better Known Blogger?
  • Top 10 Best Blog Entry
  • Do You Like "Bitching Blog"?
  • Singaporeans Love To Discriminate
  • Banning Condoms In Singapore Is Never My Policy
  • Ban Condoms! Encourage SHOTGUNS! Encourage Underag...
  • Pictorial Galore
  • 20 Reasons Why You Hate My Blog
  • RE: Is Gay A Choice OR Not?
  • Why Are There No Sex Scandals In Singapore? Boring...
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    6/09/2008
    Bloggers Are Attention Seekers Around

    When I blog, I'm sharing news/live stories/fairytales/my fantasies to each and everyone of you.
    THIS IS BLOGGING FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

    When I blog, I want to ensure that I have audiences reading my little online shrine.
    I DON'T WANT TO POST AN ENTRY AND IN THE END, I'M THE ONLY PERSON READING IT.

    When I blog, I don't really care about those informations I've got.
    IT'S UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE ME. OTHERWISE, DO YOUR RESEARCH AND COME BACK.

    When I blog, I'll blog about anything.
    THERE ISN'T ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE MY LIMIT.

    When I blog, I don't blog about anything common, okay.
    EXCUSE ME, I'M UNIQUE. I'M ORIGINAL AND I HAVE A BRAIN THAT WORKS, OKAY. I DON'T WANT TO BORE PEOPLE OUT.

    When I blog, I don't really care what you think of me.
    IT'S HARD TO PLEASE CREATURES/HUMANS LIKE YOU.

    When I blog, I want attention.
    EVERY BLOGGERS ARE ATTENTION SEEKER, OKAY. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID HERE, HUNNEY?

    When I blog, I'm being honest.
    I DON'T SEE ANY REASONS TO LIE MY LOVELY AUDIENCES. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE? THEY ARE NOT EVEN YOUR FRIENDS IN ANYWAY.

    When I blog, I want comments.
    COMMENTS MAKES THE BLOG ALIVE. AND AGAIN. I DON'T SEE ANY REASONS TO BAN PEOPLE FROM TAGGING JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TOLERATE THEM. BE LIKE ME, TREAT COMMENTS AS A COMPLIMENT.

    When I blog, I want to make sure people in this blogosphere knows about me.
    HELLO, I'M SINGAPORE'S ONLY MALE BITCH. FACE IT, I'M THE ONLY MALE BLOGGER THAT BITCH ON A DAILY BASIS =)

    -------------
    THE POINT IS, what is a blog when no one reads, eh???
    Does that make any sense to you? I don't think so and why?

    It's stupid. You're being stupid. Why not just buy a diary of some sort and subsequently, write anything you deem fit in it. There go, you can even treat it like a storybook.

    Labels: , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 6/09/2008