Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Tell Me You Hate Me
  • Singapore's Pussycat Dolls
  • I Have A Problem
  • OLD Fauzi Rassull Is Back
  • Young Entrepreneur In The Blogosphere
  • Quick One
  • Can't Do This, Can't Do That. Then Do WHAT.
  • Malaysia Is Already Half-Way Corrupted
  • Why Should I Be Afraid of Criticisms?
  • Lame Tag
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    7/11/2008
    Kiasu Singaporeans

    Wassup with Singaporeans and being KIASU at the same time?

    NO MORE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!

    I have a problem with Kiasu Singaporeans. Yes all of them!

    I was heading towards Orchard from Dhoby Ghaut station yesterday. It was peak hour at that time. So ya'll prolly know what's gonna happen, right?

    I waited patiently for my train to arrive. As soon as the train doors opened, the boarding commuters dashed in without giving way and time for passengers to alight first. Now tell me if that's not Kiasu people.

    ** Some dashed all the way down from the escalator!!!!!!

    What's with the rush and all?
    Like as if you will get a sit for your big butt, eh? Haha. Be a crippled-man then. I swear all heartless commuters will shower you with special sits all the time. That's when you will realise many courageous individuals everywhere.. Hahaha. If that's what you want, hunney.

    Oh, the "Kiasu" people who dashed in were all office-dressed with briefcase. Let us all assume they were all smart and high-qualified commuters, shall we? **Sigh with me.

    Don't just assume Ah Sohs are the typical ones who flood Singapore, okay.

    And this lead to my point.
    The more high-qualified you are, the more kiasu/inconsiderate you will be. Am I wrong to say this? So Fuck them all.

    Even if I am not that higher qualified individual in anyway (because I'm still a 15 year old kid), I have manners. I know what's considerate, okay. Be patient- Patience is a virtue. Have anyone heard of that saying? Well, I doubt so.

    If you were there with me yesterday, you could tell that they were the kind of people whom you would classified as:

    1) SCARE TO DIE EARLY
    2) WHO COMPLAINS OVER TINY WEENY THINGS
    3) CLASSY WITH THE WAY THEY GROOMED/DRESSED THEMSELVES BUT YET, A CHEAPO
    4) ALWAYS THE FIRST FEW PEOPLE TO QUEUE FOR FREE GIFT AWAYS
    5) ARROGANT
    6) SMART IN MATH, LACK OF MORAL VALUES
    7) HEALTH CONSCIOUS

    Teehee.
    Interesting, eh?

    So spot a true/typical Singaporean! It could be your MOM, DAD and AUNT though. =)

    And about the boot incident:
    Yes yes yes! I don't wanna complain but it irked me when a bloody idiot lady stepped on the tip of my leather boots. The train was squeezy and all. I was kinda mad actually. She was one of those ass wipe who dashed into he train. I shouldn't have gave her space to let her in. Urgh.

    Does she has a problem with waiting and wasting another few minutes of her goddamn time for the arrival of another train? It's peak hour -- the interval between each train is like 2-3mins apart, alright. You won't die by waiting for that long, yes?

    Anyway, she didn't apologise to me and I don't wanna be a petty bitch. Whatever. I'm okay. I'm cool. Thank god she didn't used her stilettos to poke my boots. That might cause a major hell. I swear to god.

    Labels: , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 7/11/2008