Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Why Should I Be Afraid of Criticisms?
  • Lame Tag
  • Is Dawn Yang Smart?
  • I Love My Apple
  • The Undeserved Got In
  • Famous Through Blogging
  • I'm Bringing Sexy Back
  • Apology Is Important
  • F**K Friends
  • RE: 10 Dumb Things People Do To Their Blog
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    7/03/2008
    Malaysia Is Already Half-Way Corrupted

    I know this has nothing to do with me as a Singaporean but hey, I also want to contribute my point of views about Malaysia's politics ya'll. I have every right to do so and why? My granddad is a Malaysian. I just want him to be proud of me for doing so. I want to be "sucked up" grandson ya'll. Before I even start, try linking me and politics. Oh my god. It's weird (soo not me) and random, eh? But whatever.

    Recently I've been following news about Malaysia's oil price, Malaysia's economy, Malaysia's politics, Malaysia's this and that etcetera etcetera etcetera and all the headlines are just making me sick to my stomach.

    What is really wrong with the minds of all Malaysians (as a nationality)? Sorry grandpa, I'm talking to you too because you are a Malaysian and I want to be fair here.

    Well, I do not have the time to list every websites I've been to, okay. But I can assure to you I've read almost every of Malaysia's political/economy news lately.

    Some sites I can think of which I bother to put the links here:
    ---------------
    UTUSAN MALAYSIA
    DARN MALAYSIA
    HARIAN METRO
    ---------------

    I don't know what will gonna happen to Malaysia in the future. That's right. Look how the government manage the country! Look how Malaysians react! Look how their medias (news) work!

    First, let me tell you. Malaysia will be in a huge mess IF Malaysians themselves do not cooperate. What I meant by that? Let me put it simple, shall we? Imagine Malaysians stop all their stupid protests and give some time for their government to work things out and let them do their planning. I can assure you a better Malaysia after that. So stop OVER-REACTING over politics. To some who knows nothing about politics and chip in to the noise, come on!

    Well as for their medias who provide news to the masses. I just don't get why the medias exist in the first place if all they do is, SHARING/PRODUCING news which are simply not true (the accuracy is a complete bullshit) -- One news mentioned this and the other claimed otherwise. Now that made us all confused! It's like the medias are just doing their job for the sake of INCOMES! Aren't they afraid what could have happen to Malaysia's future?

    This is ridiculous people...

    I don't have to say this but I think I need to in case people just don't get what I meant.

    MALAYSIA IS ALREADY HALF-WAY CORRUPTED now.
    I do hope this will send you all a red flag in your mind so that all my friends who are based in Malaysia will do something good to their country instead of bringing hell to everyone, okay....

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 7/03/2008