Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Indo Girls Are Cute
  • In A Few Hours...
  • No Trash Bins? Then Forget About Clean And Green
  • Let's Play Compare
  • Featured In STOMP: Singapore's Only Male PussyCat ...
  • Pictorial of The Day
  • The Term "Bitch" Is A Compliment
  • Make Way
  • Pictorials
  • Blame Food Prices
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    8/04/2008
    Attention: I'm A Loser. Will Always Be.

    The video was placed at the bottom of this entry earlier and I've decided to place it on top and why? I do NOT wish to see that pest face the moment I open up my blog. Omgosh. It's hungry ghost weeks/day/whatever and it's even more sway to see that "cute" Fauzi RassullPereira. Hahaha.

    Enjoy VOGUELICIOUS yet again having another show yesterday night at Cheng San AMK Community Centre!!!!


    Fuck, they are hot bunch of lads than JASON PEREIRA =))))))))). Beat that, bitch

    Anywayssssss,
    THE BITCH VS THE CRITIC ??!!!
    Picture on the right is courtesy of Jason Pereira

    We have nothang in common.
    One is a fab/sexy-male bitch. The other is a bloody emoed-critic.
    Look and stare the photo HARD.

    The fabulous bitch maintain the standard of a living bitch.
    The EMO-ed bloody critic???? Er, I have nothang to say actually. The term "bloody" explains everythang, yes?

    I was playing SMS-ing with my personal investigation officer earlier on, regarding, I quote, "alienated creature with a cockrochy face" about flaming other blogger meant to slander (be it indirectly or no name metioned). That's right.

    People knows me. People think, "oh it's okay to flame this bitch because he is open to comments and all that kinda stuff". But but but, have a limit. When I say the term "limit", I'm not talking about reputation here, hun. I know nothing about reputation/dignity/pride. I don't care, bitch.

    When I hate someone to the core, I say it openly for the public to know. That's right.

    Right now, I'm gonna say this as clear as possible with no intention to slander or anything.

    To HUNDREDS of people reading this:
    "I LOATHE JASON PEREIRA TO THE CORE, BITCHES"

    Now I'm gonna say it again.
    "I LOATHE JASON PEREIRA TO THE CORE, BITCHES"

    No, I'm not your friend in anyway. NEVER WAS. I don't want to befriend with a cockroach. I don't want to be friend with a weird living creature with an unsightly look. Yes, I'm picky when it comes to "choosing friend", okay.

    Picky in the sense: The weird living creatures. If you're a male bred ones, OMgosh..
    Take note of that. DON'T GET CONFUSE with the fat ones, okay.
    (Even you're confuse. Who cares anyway)

    "The used of smally-molly fonts are ludicrous if you ask me. How dumb are you?"
    Hahaha.. Hideous hot pink short like the one I'm wearing above?????? For the record, it's not EVEN TOPMAN if you're wondering, hun. Jealous that I have a beautiful pair of legs? You don't have to. Just polish them all with lotion. A tip.
    And yes, you might want to say anythang you deem fit about Jason Pereira, hunney.

    Link to goooo: http://cbox.ws/?n=4-3228024-9730
    (flood his Emo-ed board)

    So go do your thang and say whatever you got to say.
    If I were you, I prolly say, "Hey cocky, you're one of the idiot I hate and you know that!" or maybe "Oh my god, Jason is sooo hot" somethang like that. Haha. Tags like that, please ensure to place an open and close quote ya'll so that he knows you're being sarcastic.

    My fabulous life ISS at stake. Haahahaha. Right =)

    Thank you all for the attention.

    Labels: , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 8/04/2008