Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Ako ang Nagwagi
  • My Views On Violent Girl Syndrome
  • Bulimic Or Anorexic
  • Youth Aids Awareness Event @ Ceneleisure This Week...
  • A Butch Entered A Gents
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Lesson Learnt!
  • Super Cute T-Shirt With Chris Crocker's Signature
  • Idiot People Of The World!
  • Open Your Heart
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/27/2008
    Mcdonald's Standard Is Getting Worse?

    I know my earlier blog post bores some of you because you're just jealous bunch of kids. Many thought I blogged about something that was super random and they didn't expect it. Others just close their Internet window upon seeing my earlier post.

    I didn't know that S$300 worth of Fashion stuff could make anyhooo jealous. It's just S$300 for god sake ya'll. It's not even 3 bottled of Chanel Parfum okay.

    This is what I don't understand. Why can't I just blog about my achievements, my winnings and all that -- for a change. I'm a human like you. I need to celebrate my winning.

    Oh well, maybe you love the old Fauzi Rassull that often bitch instead of that typical, passe styled of blogging, yes? I understood.

    Alright I won't dwell on this matter and lets get to the point, shall we?

    You should know by now that I super duper love ice creams. If you haven't, take note okay. You can call me McDonald's ice-cream bitch, sundae lover or whatever.

    So anyway, I went to my favourite fast-food restaurant, McDonald (but I prefer Burger King) that night to get a chocolate fudge sundae and frankly, I was totally surprised when that stupid trainee gave a sundae with only about a tablespoon of chocolate fudge..

    I'm lost of words and I couldn't do anything because firstly, there were alot of customers behind me and I didn't intend to make a nuisance out of it. Secondly, that poor sundae only cost me S$1.50 and I shouldn't make a big fuss.

    But still, I was curious and I was dissatisfied with the amount of chocolate she topped in.

    I asked her:
    "Excuse me, is this your chocolate sundae? Can you please for god sake, add a few ounce more of chocolate to it?"

    That poor trainee with a scarf on replied:
    "No, this is the right amount of chocolate for every of our sundae. Additional chocolate cost 50 cents, sir"

    Omfg. I don't care if it cost me 50cents. Am I a cheapo to them? Damn. It's like someone just spat on me. I don't like that alright. No one should ever do that to me. You know, the way they said it was like an insult.

    Okay. I thought they were kidding me but I just took that sundae and walked off. A few seconds later, I was super dissatisfied and was kinda annoyed by those two and my instinct told me to fight for more chocolate. Yes, I came back and stood right in front of that cashier like an idiot with no one attend to me. I think they were all afraid of me and why? They knew I'm gonna bitch. Haha..

    And so I spoke to the manager. I didn't care. I asked her the same question and I insist her to add a few more chocolate to it no matter what because I knew how a sundae looks like. Like I told you, I often bought ice creams from McDonald and I sorta knew the standard okay.

    Why is it so hard to get a few more ounce of chocolate from someone who is just a trainee?

    Will adding an ounce more of chocolate kill the company?

    This is what I really don't understand.

    Labels: , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/27/2008