Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Youth Aids Awareness Event @ Ceneleisure This Week...
  • A Butch Entered A Gents
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Lesson Learnt!
  • Super Cute T-Shirt With Chris Crocker's Signature
  • Idiot People Of The World!
  • Open Your Heart
  • Be True To Yourself. Don't Fake It - By Fauzi Rassull
  • Granny Nanny Was A Gangster
  • Tired Of Dildoes?
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/25/2008
    Bulimic Or Anorexic

    If you tend to ask me this in the future, better not yaw. I will explain to you in a minute okay.

    If you're wondering where I stand or categorise myself in, nay nay nay. No, neither am I bulimic nor am I anorexic. I don't have any symptoms of bulimia or even anorexia in the first place okay -- not even a family history of it.

    I'm just obsess with the term "Thispiration". This word is not in any dictionary but hell I believe everyone knows what it meant, yes? Frankly, I'm just a little bit obsess with weight issue. That's it. Nothing more.

    Reason being, I want to make sure that I fit very very well when I wear my skinny denim. Ya'll know, nothing beats perfectly when you have a large thigh like the size of a canon wearing skinny denim. That's just ain't perfect. It's just totally wrong and anyhoo will fer sure forbids that. Take note of that, please.

    Nope, I'm not insulting anyone here okay hunny. This is an open discussion for all of us, especially you who have been following me all day long and keep track of my blog. I know weight issues and anything associated with it have almost become cliche to you but then again, why the hell people kept asking me this?

    By asking me bulimic or anorexic is like you are actually trying to say, either way or another that I am sick in the head or am I supeerrrrr retarded!

    And no I'm not!

    Whatever. Just label me whatever you want okay.
    Call me bitch, call me skinny skank, anorexic, bulimic, freaky, fucking gay, straight fucker or whatever you want ya'll.

    I love people like you who adds new words to my vocabulary and stuff. I love it.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/25/2008