Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Bulimic Or Anorexic
  • Youth Aids Awareness Event @ Ceneleisure This Week...
  • A Butch Entered A Gents
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Lesson Learnt!
  • Super Cute T-Shirt With Chris Crocker's Signature
  • Idiot People Of The World!
  • Open Your Heart
  • Be True To Yourself. Don't Fake It - By Fauzi Rassull
  • Granny Nanny Was A Gangster
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/26/2008
    My Views On Violent Girl Syndrome

    I don't know much about my country -- Singapore. But I do feel that there is a new epidemic sweeping the country and it's called "violent girls syndrome".

    Today, young women, somebody as young as 14 years old (correct me I'm wrong somewhere) are getting into violent and physical confrontation, and then sometimes they post the fight on the Internet as a badge of honour.

    Before I go any further. I have to say that anyhooo who likes to find trouble be it outside, through this cyberspacial world or whatever, I need to tell you people that you're just a bunch of lunatics who really really needs a special brain therapy/check okay. Like seriously, I don't find it cool. I don't find it classy. I don't think bashing one another is the trend alright.

    This is 2008 ya'll!!!! And how old are you??

    Let's get back to the point, shall we?

    Earlier I did mentioned about videos being posted on the Internet as a badge of honour, yes? Tell me what is that for? For the world to see? To get that attention from people? You want to be recognise outside just because you got into a fight and somehow you wish that people will label you a street fighter of some sort or a brave bitch, no?

    Let me tell you this. I don't care if anyone as young as 15 years old or younger than that got into a fight okay. I don't support it in anyway. I don't show either sides of who is right or wrong.

    Frankly, I don't get myself into any fights at all and why? That's because I do have a brain that really works and enabling me to think. Unlike some others, who proved that they do have a brain that works but still, acting like a stupid barbarians much.

    To every Singaporeans who happens to stumble to my page reading this, I urge you to spread the word around.

    Repeat that after me:
    PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION IS NOT
    FAUZI RASSULL, BITCH!!

    ---------------
    And next. Which mom does not love their kids? Every moms do okay. In an instance, you got into a fight and somehow both moms (from both parties) enter the frame and what they do is to blame one another no matter what. Although you knew that you're wrong in the first place, your mom will try her best to defend you, twisting the whole scenario and to make it sound that the other party is really really in the wrong, yes?

    Like this video below. This is hell I tell ya.

    Look at that old bitch insisting that her daughter needs an apology. Everyone in the audience knew who was in the wrong. And insisting an apology when you're in the wrong is totally unacceptable. You're in the wrong position and you insist that you need an apology??? That's senseless and stupid!!

    Look at that old bitch in that blue top again. If I were Tyra for a minute, I'll probably go right up to her face and point this (look down for picture) and stuff that to her throat ya'll!

    Oh that's brinjal if you know what that is.
    It's TERONGGGG if it's in my language okay. I know it sounds weird somewhere. But whatev.

    Labels: , , , , , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/26/2008