Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • First-Timer And People Who Are Virgin To My Blog
  • Bloated Tummy
  • 15 Year Old Girl Had Sex With Over 300 Men
  • Mcdonald's Standard Is Getting Worse?
  • Ako ang Nagwagi
  • My Views On Violent Girl Syndrome
  • Bulimic Or Anorexic
  • Youth Aids Awareness Event @ Ceneleisure This Week...
  • A Butch Entered A Gents
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/31/2008
    Body Odour Kills Me

    Do you smell?
    What do you smell like?

    Before I go any further, I urge you to take note of this okay. Anyhoo out there who produces a strange-like-smell out of your body, PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE, stay away from me.

    No, I'm not trying to be crude. I'm not obnoxious. I'm not being rude in anyway okay. This is what I call self-respect whatever that means.

    Body odour. Everyone knows what's that (duh). I find it strange why people get offended so easily when someone just plainly say "hey you smell!". If you think you have this horrible body smell, why on earth get offended? We are telling you the truth. We are honest about you. We hate to lie. You just need to accept that kind of comment with an open mind. Yeah unless you have this thick gullible skull like that of a coconut, then you shouldn't.

    I was onboard a train heading back home yesterday from somewhere and this train stopped at this particular station. For whatever reasons, I felt so unlucky yesterday and it was hell the worse day of my life. A humongous hairy man from other planet sat next to me and there you go. OH MY GOD! I died! I couldn't imagine how in the world I'm going to survive for another 25minutes inside that bloody train having one huge man who smelled like, say, when you walk pass a stinky canal...

    And again, I'm not being crude in anyway okay.

    I ask you. Why do we have to respect people with a horrible body odour when they don't respect us in the first place? Why on earth should we care about their emotions/feelings when our emotions are not cared? And I'm being hella serious right now.

    Why I asked you this? Take me in an instance. If you were in my place yesterday having one bear like that sat next to you, what would you feel? Excuse me, I need to be respected as well okay. So, what would you feel? Have anyone ask me that? No! I was struggling so hard with the smell and I'm dying. I felt like I could have vomitted at anytime. I hell needed a CPR. Does that hairy man know how I feel? I bet he didn't even care!

    These people expect us to treat them nicely by not calling them names or whatever. They felt like they've been mocked at. Then, do something about it. Buy perfumes! Get some body spray, bitch..

    This is what I have to say and please listen good. No one should be treated nicely ESPCIALLY to anyhoo out there who has a stinky, smelly and horrible body odour.

    You can scream any gay vocabs all you want to me. I can jolly well do the same to you!

    This is human rights for all I know.

    Labels: , ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/31/2008