Fauzi
GET $20 OFF EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAUZI'S FANS
SPONSORED ADS
ShoppingLifestyle.com Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Prada Wallet
Fauzi Rassull on Newspaper spread
Subscribe Me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Updates
  • Bloated Tummy
  • 15 Year Old Girl Had Sex With Over 300 Men
  • Mcdonald's Standard Is Getting Worse?
  • Ako ang Nagwagi
  • My Views On Violent Girl Syndrome
  • Bulimic Or Anorexic
  • Youth Aids Awareness Event @ Ceneleisure This Week...
  • A Butch Entered A Gents
  • I Am Not A Social Climber!!
  • Lesson Learnt!
  • Rassull:
    About Fauzi Rassull
    Famously known as "Singapore’s Only Male Bitch", Fauzi Rassull, is a popular blogger among the affluent city-state’s fashionable youngsters. Out of the many advantages of blogging, the best is that Fauzi is able to use it as a platform to voice his opinions to million of netizens out there. He feel that there is no freedom of speech at all in the world he is living in. He’s left with no other option but to use his blog so that his thoughts can and will be heard

    For press | media | advertising enquiries:
    fauzirassull@gmail.com


    Press & Mentions
    Yahoo! | MSN | Channel News Asia | Bangkok Post | Manila Bulletin| Look At Vietnam | ThanhNien News Jakarta Globe | France 24 | Taipei Times | Taiwan News | ABS CBN News | Fashion Magazine | Kosmo! Online - Malaysia

    AsiaOne | The Straits Times

    Coolest Gossip Blogger Award
    Beating Xiaxue & Dawn Yang By Votes | TheUrbanWire

    Guest Celebrity Blogger
    BLOGTV.sg

    Subscribe To FR EXPOSED Webisode

    I AM INFLUENTIAL...
    (TOP PICKS)
    - Fauzi Rassull slammed Xiaxue
    - Underaged sex
    - Being Gay isn't a choice!
    - I AM AN INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
    - What have our Miss Universe accomplished from being a beauty queen
    - Should Rachel Kum be considered as a role model?
    - Man carry handbag. It's OK?
    - Freedom of speech!!!
    - Negative stereotypes in conservative Singapore
    - Singaporeans dressed badly

    Mention Me Everywhere

    Say Something
    Singapore's Only Male Bitch


    3/29/2008
    First-Timer And People Who Are Virgin To My Blog

    If you think you are a first-timer visiting my blog, great!
    I have a little something to let you know. There are a few people out there who really really really hate me. I don't know why!

    Seriously, I don't owe these people cash. Next, I don't know them for good okay. And why they hate me? That's why I'm confused right here. We'll find out next time.

    Let's get to the point, shall we. If you realised, I actually have a bitching corner right at my sidebar and it actually works like a forum okay. This forum is for all of us. You can post anything you like although the main discussion or message posted by our dear readers were basically about "ME". In other words, bitching about me for this and that! I'm open to every critics. I'll accept your comments with an open mind and I'm being fair. This is the game ya'll love, yes?

    You say that I bitched about people all the time. However, I don't seem to recall to have done that . NOT AT ALL! I don't know if you were putting words into my mouth or this is your plan to get people to hate me. So yeap, whatever whatever whatever..

    I'm happy that my forum is stil alive. I have quite a number of incoming messages. And this one which I've receieved earlier from a creature who delibrately named himself as "fauzi-hater" (your parents gave you that name??)

    (fauzi-hater said)
    "like the whole world knows you're gay and just rather not want to hear it from you. and the first person in singapore to have sex with 300 men is none other than you. she wants a baby, damn it? you can't blame someone for wanting to have children at a young age. seriously at least she's straight unlike you."

    ----------------
    You know, I thought of replying that comment on a voice recorder. However, I'm too tired to do that. WASTED.

    Like seriously, I don’t recall anything about blaming anyone for wanting a baby. What I meant was, she’s only 15 at that time and to have slept with over 300 fucking men at that age, what do you have to say? Absurd much, no?

    And who in this fucking world cares if she’s a straight woman or not? She don’t provide me with shelter and and and, she don’t look after me in anyway okay.

    For me, being the first Singaporean to have sex with 300 men?
    Whoa! I’ve been waiting for that, man. Aint that great? I mean, I can have super orgy celebration right after that.

    Fuck yourself. Fuck you.

    p/s: Nope. I’m not angry. I just love to add profanities to every sentence.

    Labels: ,



    BYE BITCH! =)


    Posted on 3/29/2008